Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 600 block of Balm Street, Fir day 2:30-6:15 a.m. Truck stolen from residence.
WW County Sheriff
- 1500 block of Reser Road, Sept. 16-30. ATV taken from driveway.
- 300 block of Northwest Seventh Avenue, Thursday. Headphones taken.
- 900 block of East Sumach Street, Friday 12:30 p.m. Hit-and-run of unoccupied vehicle parked on street.
- Brandon Gregory Moniz, 20, 1036 Valencia St. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.