- PERSONNEL: Approved hiring Connie Hernandez as intervention specialist at Pioneer Middle School; accepted resignation from Jaenemy Perez de Luengas as para-educator Blue Ridge Elementary. Unanimous.
- BILLS: Approved payment of bills from general fund for $345,583.24; capital projects for $11,060.75; associated student body fund for $83,565.30; and transportation vehicle fund for $228,386.61. September payroll was $4,297,044.07 and October estimated payroll is $4.1 million. Unanimous.
- DIPLOMA: Discussed and heard presentation on Washington State Diploma, a 19-credit diploma option for Lincoln Alternative High School seniors who are at least 17 1/2 years old and credit deficient. District diplomas require 22 credits.
- SKILLS: Approved resolution for Skills Center designs. The district has secured state money for the preliminary costs of establishing a regional Skills Center for high school students. The latest award is for the center's designs. Unanimous.
- GRANT: Approved resolution on Urgent Repair Grant requirements. The district was recently awarded a grant from OSPI to replace a boiler at Pioneer Middle School. Unanimous.
- STRATEGIC: Adopted the district's 2011-15 Strategic Plan. Unanimous.
- POLICY: Approved revisions to board policy 5006 on unprofessional conduct. Unanimous.