Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Thursday unless otherwise noted.
- 900 block Hobson Street. 7:19 p.m. Thursday. A driver sideswiped a legally parked vehicle.
Wasington State Patrol
- U.S. Highway 730 at state line. 5:36 p.m. Thursday. Vehicle crossed the center line and struck rocks on the east-bound shoulder. Driver David L. Moore, 38, Stanfield, Ore., died at the scene.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 100 block North Pine Steet, Dayton. 1:57 p.m. Thursday. Collision at stop sign, no injuries.
- Mike Jesse Miranda, 21, 921 Cowl St., No. 45. Thursday. Charge: investigation of possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
WW County Sheriff
- West Fifth Street and U.S. Highway 12, Burbank, construction site vandalism.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dept.
- Whitman Street and First Avenue. 5:21 a.m. Thursday. Utility line down. No fire.
- U.S. Highway 730 at state line. 5:34 p.m. Thursday. Vehicle crash.