- 900 block Hobson Street. 7:19 p.m. Thursday. A driver sideswiped a legally parked vehicle.
- U.S. Highway 730 at state line. 5:36 p.m. Thursday. Vehicle crossed the center line and struck rocks on the east-bound shoulder. Driver David L. Moore, 38, Stanfield, Ore., died at the scene.
- 100 block North Pine Steet, Dayton. 1:57 p.m. Thursday. Collision at stop sign, no injuries.
- Mike Jesse Miranda, 21, 921 Cowl St., No. 45. Thursday. Charge: investigation of possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
- West Fifth Street and U.S. Highway 12, Burbank, construction site vandalism.
- Whitman Street and First Avenue. 5:21 a.m. Thursday. Utility line down. No fire.
- U.S. Highway 730 at state line. 5:34 p.m. Thursday. Vehicle crash.