When: Tuesday, 7 p.m.
Where: McLoughlin High School music room, 120 S. Main St.
- CONTRACTS: Consider approval of three extra-duty contract hires.
- HVAC: Update on lighting and HVAC project.
- REPORT: Review of state Department of Education release of district and school report cards. Mac-Hi, Freewater and Ferndale schools met AYP federal targets.
- EVALUATION: Review of evaluation process for teachers, para-professionals and principals.
- ACTION: Consider a travel request, donations and a grant award.
- SUPERINTENDENT: Superintendent Jim Reger will go over a community-staff survey, the Sept. 11 commemoration, facilities update and Sykes Athlete of the Month awards.
- DISCUSSION: First reading of board policies and discussion of field trip procedures.