COLLEGE PLACE -- The annual city of College Place fall yard debris cleanup will begin next week.
City crews will pick up debris Oct. 17-21. All debris must be bundled, bagged, boxed or contained and no item should be over 65 pounds.
Only yard debris will be picked up and there is a maximum of five items per residence. Bundled brush must be less than 5 feet in length.
Residents are asked to put debris out the evening before their area is scheduled for pickup. Debris should be placed in the street approximately 6 inches away from the curb. Anything above the allowed amounts will be subject to charge.
The collection routes will be as follows:
- MONDAY -- All residences south of Southeast 12th Street to State Route 125 and between Southeast Larch Avenue and South College Avenue. Streets inside this boundary include Sunny Drive, Sky, Central, Mountain View, Scenic View, Valley, Linda, Broadway and Sherburne Addition.
- TUESDAY -- All residences west of College Avenue, including the west side of College Avenue. Any northwest or southwest addresses will be collected on this day.
- WEDNESDAY -- All residences east of Southeast Larch Avenue and south of Southeast Fourth Street. Areas in this boundary include the east side of Larch, Highland Park, Davin Drive, Garrison Creek Heights, Villages of Garrison Creek, Autumn Meadows, Harvest Meadows, Harvest Heights, Bliss, Country Estates, Knapp Addition, Dewey Drive, Vista Place and Southeast 12th Street east of Larch Avenue.
- THURSDAY -- All residences north of Southeast Fourth Street and east of College Avenue. Areas in this boundary are the north side of Fourth Street, east side of College Avenue, Ash, Sunset Villa, Deccio Road, Maple, Flowers Lane, Hawthorne Addition, Tamarack, Elder, Damson, Cottonwood, Beechwood, Rose, Ivy Lane, Tremont, Northeast A Street, Northeast C Street, Birch, Northeast Cedar, Southeast Second Street, Southeast Third Street, Mulberry, Fernwood, Sprucewood, Kingwood and Redwood, Bunky, Sedona and Mulberry.
- FRIDAY -- All residences between Southeast Fourth Street and Southeast 12th Street and between South College Avenue and Southeast Larch Avenue. Areas in this boundary include the border streets, Southeast Fifth Street, Hillcrest, Date, Birch, Southeast Sixth Street, Elm, Villa Tuscany Estates, Southeast Eighth Street, Southeast Ninth Street, Southeast 10th Street, Southeast Cedar, Brentwood Place, Southeast 11th Street, Cotter Place, Stanford, Belmont and Broadway.