- BMX TRACK: Will consider removal of BMX track located between First Street and the Touchet River west of Main Street.
- REPORTS: Will hear update from Walla Walla County Sheriff's Office, request from Walla Walla County Elections Office, and third quarter budget report.
- RAILWAY LINE: Will consider whether to proceed with action on missing iron rails from a city-owned discontinued railway line. Action has been delayed pending verification of the city's ownership of the property.
- FAIRGROUNDS: Review fairgrounds code.
- TRANSPORTATION: Discuss transportation benefit district, a car tab initiative that could generate as much as $20 per car tab in revenue for the city's street improvement.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Consider ordinance to create city administrator position. If approved, city clerk/treasurer Randy Hinchliffe would be appointed to the position.
- ROOSTERS: Consider updating municipal code to name crowing roosters as a nuisance.
- UTILITY RATE: Consider amending ordinance to prorate utility rates based on one date in the month, rather than on a daily basis.
- PAYMENT: Consider approving payment to Sharpe amp; Preszler for the West Seventh Street project.