- HEARINGS: Held public hearings on 2012 revenue sources including property tax revenue, and the 2012 preliminary budget. There was no comment given during the hearings.
- CHAMBER: Heard report on 2011 third quarter Chamber of commerce activities given by Chamber director Claudia Nysoe.
- TAX LEVY: Passed resolution setting 2012 property tax levy at the same rate as 2011. Unanimous.
- BUDGET: Read for first time ordinance authorizing the 2012 budget. The proposed budget is about 2 percent smaller than the 2011 budget, because there are no capital improvements included in the new budget.
- UTILITIES: Held first readings by tile only of ordinance amending a portion of the monthly uniform sewer services charges for 2012, and of an ordinance to establish monthly garbage rates for 2012.