When: Thursday, 6 p.m.
Where: Dayton General Hospital
- ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES: Hear report on Environmental Services Department by Carmen Freidenbach.
- EVENTS: Hear report on upcoming Hospital Auxiliary salad luncheon on Friday from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. Also will hold Halloween contests and public trick-or-treat is set for Monday at 3 p.m.
- NEW BUSINESSES: Will discuss office building status, physician documentation module, potential Critical Access Hospital cuts in state budget and community survey results.
- QUALITY/INFECTION: Hear report by CEO Charlie Button on quality and infection control plan.
- REPORTS: Hear reports on the emergency room project and foundation.
- UPDATES: Hear reports on staffing, organizational chart and strategic planning.