When: 1 p.m. Thursday following a noon work session.
Where: Regular session at the Port's administrative office, 310 A St.; work session at Dominick's on the Runway.
- columbia rea: Receive an update on Columbia REA's proposed acquisition of the Port's Melrose Avenue building.
- asbestos removal: Discuss a request for proposals on asbestos removal at the Melrose Avenue complex.
- commitment to community: Receive an update on a neighborhood funding letter from the nonprofit Commitment to Community.
- promissory note: Discuss a promissory note from Starship Holdings LLC.
- alaska airline ticket: Select a winner of the Fly Walla Walla First Campaign for an Alaska Airline ticket.
- wheat sale: Consider authorizing the sale of wheat per the Port's wheat marketing policy.
- wallula gap: Discuss a "farming interest" at the Wallula Gap Business Park.
- burbank building: Discuss plans for the former Service Transport building at the Port's Burbank property.
- walla walla foundry: Consider a lease agreement for the large shop space at 1310 Dell Ave. for the foundry.
- cargill pond: Consider adoption of a master plan for the Cargill Pond at the Port's Burbank property.
- state redistricting: Discuss the Washington State Redistricting Commission's various proposals for redistricting.
- critical recharge: Discuss impacts to the Walla Walla Regional Airport as a result of the critical recharge area.
- leases: Discuss a lease with Adamant Cellars and Verizon Wireless.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff; the solar power tradeshow; a joint venture termination with CLD Grain; a Community Development Block Grant general purpose grant; an update on the Washington State Penitentiary Community Taskforce; plans for teh upcoming Nov. 10 Port Commission meeting in Burbank; passenger boarding reports; miscellaneous reports; and the calendar of events.
- executive session: Commissioners will meet in a closed session to consider the minimum price at which real estate will be offered for sale.