- PERSONNEL: Consider approving change in employee status for Keylee Gaffrey. Also consider Gary Dorman's contract to reflect BA + 90 credits. Consider approving the following coaching assignments: Mimalene Jaggar, middle school assistant volleyball; Chris Long, middle school boys basketball; April Miller, middle school girls basketball; Mike Giusti, high school girls basketball; Tim McKeown, high school boys basketball, and Malissa McKeown, high school assistant boys basketball.
- REPORTS: Hear reports on enrollment, county treasurer's monthly report, budget status, WSSDA conference, and corrective actions list for Annual Yearly Progress. Principal Elissa Tinder will review freshman parent night, fall conferences, and discuss ASB training, guidelines and the law.
- POLICIES: Will review revised board policies related to meals and travel reimbursement and affirmative action. Will consider adopting fie-year Affirmative Action Plan.
- ASB: Will discuss ASB fundraising activities.
- FINANCIAL: Will consider approving October payroll of $209,925; general fund warrants for $47,638, and ASB warrants for $9,006.