- Dustin J. Deboo, 28, 617 S. Columbia St., Milton-Freewater, was charged Oct. 18 with second-degree unlawful possession of a firearm. Deboo is accused of unlawfully owning, possessing or controlling a revolver on Oct. 17.
- Tony A. Barclay, 43, permanent address unavailable, was charged Oct. 14 with second-degree assault -- domestic violence. Barclay is accused of intentionally assaulting a person on Aug. 21.
- Troy A. Katsel, 19, 135 S. Wilbur Ave., Apt. A-6, was charged Oct. 17 with three counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act and one count each of second-degree burglary and third-degree theft. Katsel is accused of unlawfully possessing clonazepam, alprazolam and less than 40 grams of marijuana, unlawfully entering or remaining in a fenced backyard with the intent to commit a crime, and wrongfully obtaining or exerting unauthorized control over legally growing medical marijuana on Sept. 25.
- Lico L. McKinnie, 34, 420 1/2 N. College Ave., College Place, was charged Oct. 21 with second-degree assault -- domestic violence and harassment -- domestic violence. McKinnie is accused of intentionally assaulting a person and threatening to cause bodily injury in the future to the person between Oct. 19 and 20.
- Emil E. Zamora, 20, 369 Catherine St., Apt. 212, was charged Oct. 24 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Zamora is accused of unlawfully possessing cocaine on Oct. 21.
- Robert Ty Davies, 27, 132 Drumheller St., was charged Oct. 24 with failure to register as a sex offender. Davies is accused of failing to register between Aug. 17 and Oct. 20.