I learned these rules serving our country in the Navy. Barlow learned them very early on from his father, who was an Air Force pilot.
One of the Navy tenets is to be ready to lead ready to follow and never quit. As a sailor, Barlow knows there is a time to do these things.
I believe that his time has come. He has prepared himself to lead but he is also willing to follow.
From what I have seen, he does not back away from a challenge.
For these reasons, I am confident that Barlow will be a great Port commissioner.
Please join me in voting for Barlow Corkrum. We need someone who will play by the rules.
More like this story
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR - Oversight by Port management poor
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR - Campaigning at fundraiser inappropriate
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR - Corkrum cares about our environment
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR - Fredrickson doesn't use service for political gain
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR - Fred Mitchell has experience needed