When: Wednesday, 10 a.m
Where: Commission Room, Courthouse
- PUBLIC WORKS: Discuss memorandum of understanding for Fire Marshall, and city/county franchise agreement.
- COURTHOUSE: Discuss window repair and replacement bids.
- RAC: Discuss Title II Resource Advisory Committee Project approval with Monte Fujishin, district ranger of the Pomeroy Ranger District, Umatilla National Forest.
- PLANNING: Consider approving ordinance regarding zoning. Discuss Silver Basin Code enforcement.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN COUNSELING: Discuss new employee designation as designated mental health professional.
- PROSECUTOR: Discuss Coalition for Youth and Families participation in the beer gardens event at the Columbia County Fair.
- RESERVE OFFICERS: Discuss with Columbia County Auditor Sharon Richter formation of board of reserve officers.
- GOLF COURSE: Hear updates on golf course.