When: Thursday, 7 p.m.
Where: City Hall, 215 S. Third St.
- COMMITTEE: Charles Vickery will appoint hiring committee members.
- LIVESTOCK AND DOGS: Discuss possible revisions to livestock and dog ordinances. Will also consider increasing animal limits to current livestock permits per requests.
- BONFIRE: Discuss Weston-McEwen High School bon fire and noise parade with school Superintendent Jerry Copeland.
- STREET CONTRACTS: Discuss state Department of Transportation Main Street Project contracts.
- BUSINESS LICENSE: Consider approving business license for MC Windshield Chip Repair, owned by Mark Ashley, 200 N. Second St.