- PUBLIC WORKS: Discussed memorandum of understanding with the City of Dayton for Fire Marshall services.
- BID: Referred bids for 10- to 12-yard dump truck body to county engineer for analysis and recommendation. Bids received were $58,227 from Fab Shop, Edgewood, WA, and $54,723 from Freedom Truck Center, Spokane.
- COURTHOUSE: Awarded bid for window repair and replacement to Summit Contracting. Summit submitted the only bid, for $8,700. Unanimous.
- RAC: Met with Monte Fujishin, district ranger of the Pomeroy Ranger District, Umatilla National Forest to discuss Title II Resource Advisory Committee Projects. Approved recommended list of projects. Unanimous.
- PLANNING: Approved amendments to zoning ordinance. Unanimous.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN COUNSELING: Approved designation of new employee Ginger Mastor as a mental health professional. Unanimous.
- PROSECUTOR: Discussed Coalition for Youth and Families proposal to post information regarding penalties for providing alcohol to minors at the Dayton Days Inc.'s beer garden during the Bull Bash Saturday
- RESERVE OFFICERS: Approved formation of Board of Reserve Officers. The board will include a chair, vice chair, county auditor, sheriff and one reserve deputy. Unanimous.
- GOLF COURSE: Authorized reimbursement to the country club for replacement of a broken window. Unanimous.