When: Wednesday, 8 p.m.
Where: Preston Hall
What: A board workshop on the Partnership for Contemporary Learning (ESD 123's Online learning program) will precede the regular meeting, beginning at 7 p.m.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from administrators, athletic director and transportation, maintenance and facilities supervisor. Also hear update on enrollment and sate assessment results and the district's Annual Yearly Progress status.
- POLICY: Hold first reading of policy related to students and telecommunication devices. Consider approving policy amendments related to employment: disclosures, certification requirements, assurances and approval; contracts and personnel.
- GOALS: Discuss board goals for 2011-2012.
- HANDBOOKS: Consider approving 2011-2012 student handbooks.
- AGREEMENTS: Consider approving collective bargaining agreements for certificated and classified staff, and compensatory leave agreement for certificated staff.
- PERSONNEL: Consider approving hiring of soccer coaches Mark Grimm and Jay Potts.