- CARBON CREDITS: Authorize contract to allow OneEnergy Renewables to market and sell the city's excess carbon credits from Sudbury Road Landfill Area 6. Unanimous.
- Birch and Poplar Streets: Authorize sewer replacement bid award to Premier Excavation, Inc. for $256,593. Unanimous.
- Cherry Street and 13th Avenue: Authorize contract with Anderson-Perry amp; Associates, Inc. for survey and design for $106,025. Unanimous.
- Edith and Carrie avenues: Accepts CDC grant for street, sidewalk and fire protection improvements for $995,520. Unanimous.
- Valley Transit: Authorizes contract to permit right-of-way to Valley Transit to construct and maintain four passenger waiting shelters. Unanimous.
- Brent's Street: Public hearing for vacation of Brent's Street and the alley within Barron's addition. Tabled.
- AMBULANCE EQUIPMENT PURCHASE: Authorize purchase of four powered cots from Stryker for $50,147. Unanimous.