Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 300 block of South Wilbur Avenue, Wednesday overnight. Vehicle entered by no items taken.
- 300 block of West Chestnut Street, Thursday 6:45 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Forced entry into residence. Can of change, three digital cameras, two gold wedding bands, two watches and fishing reel taken.
- Ninth Avenue and Poplar Street, Wednesday 3:18 p.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury, rear-end.
- Abbot Road and Howard Street, Thursday 3:36 p.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury, rear-end.
Washington State Patrol
- State Route 395 and Crestloch Road, five miles north of Pasco. Two-vehicle collision with injuries. Jacquelin G. Long, 85, of Walla Walla was making a turn from Crestloch Road in a 2005 Lincoln Town Car. Judith McGarrity, 66, of Kennewick was driving a 2008 Toyota Corolla north on SR 395 with passenger Gilbert McGarrity, 65, of Kennewick when the collision occurred. McGarrity and her passenger were injured and transported to Lourdes Medical Center. A report on their condition was unavailable. Long was not injured. Failure to yield reported as cause.
- Pioneer Park, Thursday overnight. Soda vending machine tipped over.
- Tara Street and Northwest Fourth Avenue, reported Friday. Graffiti on stop sign.