- 300 block of South Wilbur Avenue, Wednesday overnight. Vehicle entered by no items taken.
- 300 block of West Chestnut Street, Thursday 6:45 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Forced entry into residence. Can of change, three digital cameras, two gold wedding bands, two watches and fishing reel taken.
- Ninth Avenue and Poplar Street, Wednesday 3:18 p.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury, rear-end.
- Abbot Road and Howard Street, Thursday 3:36 p.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury, rear-end.
- State Route 395 and Crestloch Road, five miles north of Pasco. Two-vehicle collision with injuries. Jacquelin G. Long, 85, of Walla Walla was making a turn from Crestloch Road in a 2005 Lincoln Town Car. Judith McGarrity, 66, of Kennewick was driving a 2008 Toyota Corolla north on SR 395 with passenger Gilbert McGarrity, 65, of Kennewick when the collision occurred. McGarrity and her passenger were injured and transported to Lourdes Medical Center. A report on their condition was unavailable. Long was not injured. Failure to yield reported as cause.
- Pioneer Park, Thursday overnight. Soda vending machine tipped over.
- Tara Street and Northwest Fourth Avenue, reported Friday. Graffiti on stop sign.