- COLUMBIA CENTER BRIDGE: Bridge replacement project is scheduled for end of October. The road will be closed at times during construction.
- SURPLUS: Declared 1990 Honda Accord as having no value. The vehicle was confiscated through a drug case. Unanimous.
- COURTHOUSE: Reviewed and approved payment of $163,460 to Wellens Farwell Inc., contractor for the Courthouse Renovation Project. Unanimous.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Met with Leta Travis, Kathy Crowner, and Marie Williams as the Public Health Board. Approved contract with the school for school nursing services, and authorized reduction of $301 from an approximately $2 million 2-year contract for funds from the state Department of Health. Unanimous for both.
- SMOKE-FREE: Approved purchase of banners to be put up at events where Public Health participates that designates event as smoke-free.