- HONOR SOCIETY: Hear report on Jr. High National Honor Society by Keisha Phillips.
- THE RIGHT THING: Hear report on a character development program called "Just do the Right Thing," by elementary principal Katie Leid.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from Superintendent Doug Johnson on facilities use policies, zero hour classes, summer 2012 facilities projects, enrollment, state revenue forecast and online learning
- POLICIES: Consider for adoption policies related to cheerleader travel and uniforms, meeting conduct and alternative learning experiences.
- CLOSED SESSION: Meet in executive session for superintendent evaluation.