When: Wednesday, 7 p.m.
Where: Lions Club Community Building, Fairgrounds
What: Special Meeting
- PLANNING COMMISSION: Consider making two appointments to the city planning commission.
- AGREEMENT: Consider approving amendment to interlocal agreement with Walla Walla County regarding low income housing funds distribution.
- RAILWAY LINE: Discuss disposing of abandoned rails.
- HISTORIC PRESERVATION: Consider ordinance related to historic preservation code updates. Proposed changes include applying the code only to the portion of buildings that face Main Street, changing the fee structure, and applying the code for minor repairs such as paint touch-up.
- ABATEMENT CODE: Consider ordinance updating abatement code to disconnect city utility services if there is noncompliance with city ordinances.
- SOLID WASTE: Consider ordinance related to solid waste code updates.