- FACILITIES: Continued discussion on modernization of Junior-Senior High School, slated for completion in mid-2012. Toured current facility.
- ENROLLMENT: Review of Sept. enrollment, which was about 307 FTE students. District expects drop to about 300 FTE's in October, in part to students going to online schools.
- POLICY: First reading of new board policy that would have newly elected board members take an oath of office.
- BASIC: Report on basic education requirements; for review only.
- STRATEGIC: Continued discussion on 2011-12 strategic plan.
- GOALS: Discussion of superintendent goals, or tasks. District is seeking to be part of new evaluation system established by state legislature.
- MEETING: Set next board meting date. Board will meet again Oct. 26.
- RESERVES: Business manager discussion on ending fund balance, which was $768,000 last school year.