- BUILDING INSPECTION: Discussed building inspection agreement with the City of Pomeroy. Under the proposed agreement the city will pay the county for building inspection services on an hourly rate basis.
- CHIPPER: Learned a new chipper arrived and is being used by road crews to clean up along roads. The chipper will be rented to the city. The county will host some special days for chipping yard waste.
- SURVEYS: Discussed land surveys and whether a county road can be used as a boundary in lieu of a new survey if other borders don't change.
- GRANTS: Discussed the Safe Routes to Schools program. The Pomeroy School District is seeking the county's help in selecting which streets should have sidewalks. Presently students primarily use three different streets as routes to school, but there is not enough money to construct sidewalks and curbs on all three streets.
- HORSE EVENT: Learned a horse event May 11-13 is scheduled at the Fairgrounds. Alesia Ruchert told commissioners the insurance has been approved, concessions have been set up and the group is in discussion with the Fair Board regarding rental rates.