Walla Walla County commissioners are Perry Dozier, Gregg Loney and Greg Tompkins. With Tompkins absent Monday, the board voted as follows:
- appointment: Appointed Alice MacDonald to the Walla Walla County Rural Library District Board to replace board member Steve Ames who has served two consecutive five-year terms and is ineligible for a third. Unanimous.
- proclamation: Approved resolution proclaiming April 8-14 as National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week. Unanimous.
- ems: Approved 2012-2014 membership list for the county Emergency Medical Services and Trauma Care Council. Unanimous.
- emergency radio: Approved execution of agreement between Tait North America Communication System and county for emergency communication system needs. Unanimous.
- RallY: Approved request by Walla Walla County Tea Party Patriots to use Walla Walla County Courthouse lawn for a rally. Unanimous.
- surplus: Approved resolution to declare certain equipment and supplies belonging to county Public Works Department as surplus to allow for sale or disposal. Unanimous.
- franchise: Approved application from Tom Page to construct and maintain irrigation system in county road right of way. Unanimous.
- construction: Approved amendment to Public Works Department's 2012 Annual Construction Program. Unanimous.
- transportation: Approved amendment to county Six-Year Transportation Improvement program. Unanimous.