- SURPLUS: Declared old elementary school piano surplus. The piano's estimated worth is $500 and will go to bid. Unanimous.
- SENIOR: Approved request from senior class for trip to Silverwood amusement park on May 16. Unanimous.
- TEXTBOOKS: Reviewed selection of new social studies textbooks for grades 3 through 12. No action at this time; adoption to take place during the board's May meeting.
- COACH: Accepted resignation from Sheena Langford as cheerleading coach at high school. Unanimous.
- PRINCIPAL: Set meeting date to discuss hiring of new principal for high school. The special meeting and executive session is set for April 18 at 5:30 p.m. and will include discussion of negotiations.