When: 7 p.m. Thursday following a 6 p.m. work session
Where: Port of Walla Walla administrative office, 310 A St.
- public records policy: Consider adoption of a revised public records policy that appoints the Port's executive director as the agency's public records officer. All requests seeking disclosure of public records would be directed to the executive director, who would have five business days to acknowledge receipt of a request and provide an estimated time the agency could provide the documents. Copies would be 25 cents. In the event a request does or could result in a conflict of interest on the part of the executive director, the Port attorney would serve as public records officer. The new revision would replace a policy adopted March 2007.
- donation policy: Consider adopting a policy to accept donations. Attorney Tom Baffney has prepared a standardized letter for use by the Port when accepting donations of personal or real property, such as improvements that have been made at Le Chateau Winery, 175 E. Aeronca Ave.
- Wheat marketing policy: Consider adopting revisions to the agency's wheat marketing efforts for 2012.
- le chateau winery: Consider accepting the donation of improvements at the winery and tasting room as the operation prepares for closure.
- aviation ramp: Consider options for aviation ramp rehabilitation from JUB Engineers.
- lease termination: Consider authorizing the termination of a lease with Cargill Inc. Burbank grain facility.
- cerb application: Consider authorizing Port staff to submit a Community Economic Revitalization Board application for expansion at Railex.
- government contract: Consider extending a governmental relations contract with JDM Consulting LLC.
- ATM removal: Consider authorizing the removal of an ATM from the airport terminal building.
- correspondence reports: Miscellaneous project updates.