- 1800 block Plaza Way, 1995 Ford Contour.
- Anderson’s Towing, 1120 W. Moore St. Gate and door damaged from forced entry, cutting torch hoses taken.
- 600 block North Seventh Avenue, Sunday. Several firearms.
- Bicycle from Milton-Freewater Public Library, 8 S.W. Eighth Ave.
- 1200 block Southeast 12th Street, 12:10 p.m. Tuesday. Two vehicle, no injury.
- 100 block Last Chance Road, 8:40 a.m. Tuesday. Goat in road vs. Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office vehicle. Vehicle undamaged, goat suffered injury to right shoulder and expected to be dispatched, according to its owner.
- Ryan Lewis Farr, 29, no address given, Tuesday. Investigation of charge of criminal mischief.
- Responded at 6:27 p.m., Tuesday, to power line burning at 706 Pleasant St. Fire was out when responders arrived.
- 00 block Longview Court, reported Tuesday. Irrigation equipment damaged.
- 200 block Gardena Road, reported Tuesday. Gang graffiti spray painted on bee hives.
More like this story
0 free views left!