- 1500 block Truman Street, occurred between Tuesday and Wednesday. Purse from vehicle.
- 600 block North Seventh Avenue. Handgun with holster and three rifles from residence.
- 600 block Spring Street. Video game controller and video games from residence.
- Luckenbill Road one mile west of Sudbury Road, 6:50 p.m. Tuesday. Eastbound truck drifted onto shoulder, then rolled onto driver’s side. No injuries reported.
- Motor vehicle accident, 1:17 p.m. Wednesday five miles up road toward Government Mountain. ATV had gone off road. Driver taken to hospital to be checked for injuries.
- Danielle M. Fitzpatrick, 27, 212 N. Roosevelt, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of residential burglary.
- Crystal Velazquez, 27, Milton-Freewater, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of possession of a controlled substance.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- Shed fire, 2200 block Fern Avenue, 9:12 p.m. Wednesday.
- 1300 block Bryant Avenue. Extension cords and power tool cords cut in home undergoing construction.
- 1400 block of South Mill Street. Graffiti.
More like this story
4 free views left!