- 1100 block of Lamb Street, Thursday. Acer Tablet taken from residence.
- 100 block of DeHaven Street, during recent night. Numerous items from vehicle.
- 21495 E. Highway 12, Waitsburg, Tuesday around 2 a.m. Arin K. Goe, 30, of Prescott reported being struck with a shovel by Jeremy J. Prishmont of Spokane. According to the report, Goe had stepped out of the residence when Prishmont hit her, causing broken bones to her hand and lacerations to the shoulder. Prishmont was arrested on investigation of second-degree assault.
- A approximately 9:50 p.m. Katie A. Sargent, 23, led deputies on a chase from Third Avenue and Orchard Street to Milton-Freewater in a 15 minute chase where speeds averaged about 40-60 mph. Deputies reported that Sargent continued south on Third, then west on Langdon Road, south on Braden and Elliot roads, west on Birch Creek Road, south on Telephone Pole and Grant roads, then west on Milton Cemetery Road and into Milton-Freewater, where Sargent clipped to city police cars and finally stopped near Pierce Street and SW Third Avenue. Sargent was arrested by Milton-Freewater police for eluding, possession of methamphetamine, assault and a Department of Corrections warrant. Teah N. Leiferman, 18, of Walla Walla, was a passenger in Sargent’s vehicle at the time.
- Katie Sargent, 22, 307 E. Pine St., Walla Walla. Charge: investigation of eluding, possession of methamphetamine, assault and Department of Corrections warrant.
- A deputy Tasered a man Thursday around 12:30 p.m. According to the Sheriff’s report, Christopher J. Chandler, 20, unknown address, was allegedly walking down Cottonwood Road near Canberra Drive while carrying an open beer and causing problems for motorists. Deputies report that Chandler refused to stop and be arrested. A deputy warned Chandler that if he did not submit to arrest, he would be Tasered. After further refusal to cooperate, the deputy Tasered Chandler, who fell to the ground and was apprehended.
More like this story
4 free views left!