Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Monday and today, unless otherwise noted.
- 600 block of North Seventh Ave. A Walla Walla man reported his tan, 1967 Chevrolet 4x4 truck was stolen after a potential buyer took it for a test drive and did not return.
WW County Sheriff
- Northwest Grain Growers elevator, 12869 State Route 124, Waitsburg. Two safety harnesses reported stolen.
- 500 block of Northwest Eighth Avenue. Purse reported stolen.
- 100 block of Raspberry Loop. Bicycle reported stolen.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- North Elizabeth Street, Milton-Freewater. Vehicle registration and other paperwork from vehicle.
Columbia County Sheriff
500 block of East Race Street, Dayton. Vehicle registration and other documents from vehicle.
- 500 block of West Alder Street. A 52-year-old man reported three men surrounded him and took his headphones.
- Sheyne L. Thrall, 40, no permanent address given, Monday. Charge: investigation of possession of methamphetamine.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dept.
- 300 block of West Chestnut Street, Monday. Three juveniles were caught setting a grass fire near an abandoned house. The youths were “highly counseled” after the alleged arson, and ordered to attend fire safety training at Fire Station 1.
M-F Rural Fire Dept.
- 1000 block of Northeast Fourth Avenue. Mutual aid for Dumpster and vehicle fire.
- 600 block of Wilson Street. Vehicle windows broken.
- 700 block of Northeast Tenth Avenue. Vehicle ignition tampered with.
WW County Sheriff
- Charbonneau Park, Pasco, Sunday. A 65-year-old man reported he was bitten on the arm by a large mastiff dog nammed Mattie. Minor injuries reported.
- 4000 block of Stateline Road. A 21-year-old man reported that while playing catch in his yard, a pit bull terrier bit him on the testicles, causing minor injuries.