- 600 block of North Seventh Ave. A Walla Walla man reported his tan, 1967 Chevrolet 4x4 truck was stolen after a potential buyer took it for a test drive and did not return.
- Northwest Grain Growers elevator, 12869 State Route 124, Waitsburg. Two safety harnesses reported stolen.
- 500 block of Northwest Eighth Avenue. Purse reported stolen.
- 100 block of Raspberry Loop. Bicycle reported stolen.
- North Elizabeth Street, Milton-Freewater. Vehicle registration and other paperwork from vehicle.
- 500 block of West Alder Street. A 52-year-old man reported three men surrounded him and took his headphones.
- Sheyne L. Thrall, 40, no permanent address given, Monday. Charge: investigation of possession of methamphetamine.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- 300 block of West Chestnut Street, Monday. Three juveniles were caught setting a grass fire near an abandoned house. The youths were “highly counseled” after the alleged arson, and ordered to attend fire safety training at Fire Station 1.
- 1000 block of Northeast Fourth Avenue. Mutual aid for Dumpster and vehicle fire.
- 600 block of Wilson Street. Vehicle windows broken.
- 700 block of Northeast Tenth Avenue. Vehicle ignition tampered with.
- Charbonneau Park, Pasco, Sunday. A 65-year-old man reported he was bitten on the arm by a large mastiff dog nammed Mattie. Minor injuries reported.
- 4000 block of Stateline Road. A 21-year-old man reported that while playing catch in his yard, a pit bull terrier bit him on the testicles, causing minor injuries.
More like this story
4 free views left!