- Safeway, 1600 Plaza Way. Two men reportedly shoplifted seven bottles of liquor, valued at $147.
- 1700 block of East Alder Street. Stihl chainsaw reported stolen.
- 000 block of Paradise Drive, Burbank. Forced entry burglary reported.
- 400 block of Harbor Drive, Burbank. Thirty Hydrocodone pills and $40 reported stolen sometime in the last two months.
- 000 block of South Columbia Avenue. Bicycle reported stolen.
- Elkwood Cabinets, 56262 N. Fork Walla Walla River. Two boxes reported stolen.
- 000 block of Southeast Eighth Street. Bicycle reported stolen.
- Umapine Road, Milton-Freewater. Farming business burglarized: several computers reported stolen.
- Highway 339, Milton-Freewater. Fifteen yard decorations reported stolen.
- 1200 block of Isaacs Avenue. An 18-year-old man reported he was assaulted by a 53-year-old man. The summary police report reads: “Victim reports he was trying to run away with a 15-year-old female, and her uncle was trying to take her home. Apparently the victim was trying to pull her away, and talk her into running away with him when the uncle cuffed him upside the head.”
Fire, Ambulance runs
- Foster and Cottonwood roads, 12:26 p.m., Tuesday. A farm truck collided with a power pole, causing power lines to fall on the vehicle. The truck caught fire, which spread to a nearby field. No injuries reported.
- Subway, 113 E. Main Street. Gang graffiti on building.
- Stockman Road and Juniper Canyon, Helix. Portable outhouse reportedly “blown up” near wind turbine site.
- Touchet, Wednesday. Chelsey Munden, 14, was taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center by her stepfather after her horse tripped and fell, causing Munden to hit her head and lose consciousness. Munden was stabilized and transferred yesterday to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle, where she was in serious condition this morning.
More like this story
4 free views left!