Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 1700 block of Hillbrook Drive. Two fishing poles, a tackle box and fishing license reportedly stolen from a pickup truck.
- 000 block of Rancho Villa. Binoculars from vehicle.
WW County Sheriff
- 3300 Powerline Road. Report of possible mail theft.
- 300 block of Southeast Davin Drive. Vehicle prowl reported.
- North Main Street, Milton-Freewater. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 600 block of South Main Street. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 300 block of Northwest Seventh Avenue. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 600 block of Ward Street. 1995 Chevrolet Lumina reported stolen.
- U.S. Highway 12 at Wellington Street overpass, Tuesday. Motorist Christine Kruger, 33, was forced to swerve by another vehicle changing lane lost control of her vehicle, and struck overpass abutment: Taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center with unknown injuries.
- Park and Birch streets, 8:06 a. m., Tuesday. Bicyclist struck the side of a passing car while attempting to turn into the YMCA parking lot from the right hand lane of Park Street. Injury to wrist of bicyclist reported.
- David T. Ralph, 33, 209 Southwest Isaacs Avenue, Pendleton, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of second-degree burglary after violating a trespass order and allegedly attempting to shoplift items at Walmart.
WW County Sheriff
- Fishook Park, Prescott. Report of apparent deposit of human feces on boat. No permanent damage reported.