- 1700 block of Hillbrook Drive. Two fishing poles, a tackle box and fishing license reportedly stolen from a pickup truck.
- 000 block of Rancho Villa. Binoculars from vehicle.
- 3300 Powerline Road. Report of possible mail theft.
- 300 block of Southeast Davin Drive. Vehicle prowl reported.
- North Main Street, Milton-Freewater. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 600 block of South Main Street. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 300 block of Northwest Seventh Avenue. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 600 block of Ward Street. 1995 Chevrolet Lumina reported stolen.
- U.S. Highway 12 at Wellington Street overpass, Tuesday. Motorist Christine Kruger, 33, was forced to swerve by another vehicle changing lane lost control of her vehicle, and struck overpass abutment: Taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center with unknown injuries.
- Park and Birch streets, 8:06 a. m., Tuesday. Bicyclist struck the side of a passing car while attempting to turn into the YMCA parking lot from the right hand lane of Park Street. Injury to wrist of bicyclist reported.
- David T. Ralph, 33, 209 Southwest Isaacs Avenue, Pendleton, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of second-degree burglary after violating a trespass order and allegedly attempting to shoplift items at Walmart.
- Fishook Park, Prescott. Report of apparent deposit of human feces on boat. No permanent damage reported.
More like this story
4 free views left!