- 300 block of Birch Street. Fishing gear reported stolen from vehicle.
- 1200 block of Bonsella Street. Packages reported stolen from doorway.
- 000 block of Birch Street, Burbank. Report of fraudulent use of bank card.
- 100 block of D Street, Prescott. Cement parking bumpers reported stolen from Tuxedo Tavern area: bumpers later recovered.
- 100 block of East Broadway Street. Punching bag reported stolen.
- 000 block of Dehaven Street. Bicycle rims reported stolen.
- Couse Creek Road, Milton-Freewater. Irrigation pump and lawn mover from shed.
- Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Stereo from work truck: dash of pickup ruined.
- Columbia County Sheriff
- Highway 261 near mile post 13. Burglary reported at grain elevator.
- Myranda R. York, 23, 1633 Sturm Ave, Sunday. Charge: investigation of failure to comply.
- Pedro R. Crispin Jr., 49, 2839 Robison Ranch Road, Friday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Tamika L. Basette-Blakely, 36, Yakima, Friday. Charge: investigation of two counts of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act, and introducing contraband.
- Michael J. Swenson, 45, 2030 Stillwater Drive, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Tad A. Robertson, 18, 133 Locust St., Friday. Charge: investigation of second degree burglary.
- Jevin J. Edgar, 47, Richland, Friday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 900 block of Reser Road. Sugar water reportedly poured into vehicle gas tank.
- 400 block of South Main Street. Graffiti.
- Dayton High School, 614 S. Third Street, Dayton. Police received a second report of youths carving obscenities in recently poured concrete.
- 1100 block of Hobson Street. A 34-year-old Walla Walla man found his $1,500 bike, which was reported stolen recently, on eBay. According to Walla Walla Police reports, the man recovered the stolen bicycle himself from a local address.
More like this story
4 free views left!