Bellingham couple's dogs die after eating mushrooms in yard

Advertisement

BELLINGHAM, Wash. (AP) — A Bellingham couple whose dogs died from eating mushrooms in their yard want others to know about the danger to pets.

Renee and Bill Bliss were away from home Nov. 2 when their adult son Dustin found one of their pugs dead and the other in bad shape with vomiting and diarrhea. It was later put down.

The Bellingham Herald reports (http://is.gd/r3Crrj) tests confirmed their dogs Milo and Maggie had eaten poisonous mushrooms.

Renee Bliss says people with mushrooms in their yard should take steps to protect pets and small children.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment

Click here to sign in