Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Saturday, Sunday and today unless otherwise noted.
- L&G Ranch and Supply, 2930 Isaacs Avenue. Fraudulent use of account to purchase a coat and boots.
- 1200 block of Francis Avenue. Two women in their early 20s reported they took a pair of men home after a night of drinking. When the women woke up the men were gone, along with a laptop computer, cellphone and Xbox game system. The electronics were found hidden in a neighbor’s yard: the unidentified men were not.
- 600 block of Juniper Street, Friday. A 1987 Toyota 4Runner reported stolen.
- 000 block of North Columbia Street, Saturday. Hit and run involving unoccupied, parked vehicle: no injuries reported.
- Columbia County Sheriff
- Ameristar,533 W. Main St. Dayton. Vehicle backed into fuel pump: no injuries reported.
- Jeremy Roe, 30, 430 E. Oak St. Charge: investigation of robbery and second-degree theft.
- Dennis W. Sullivan, 1288 Tillamook St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of residential burglary, taking a motor vehicle without permission and second-degree theft.
- Zachary T. Koehler, 380 S. Fourth St., Saturday. Charge: investigation of second-degree theft.
WW County Sheriff
- Sandra N. Lara, 25, 804 Daisy Lane, this morning. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Rebecca Baer, 23, 912 11th Street, College Place, Saturday. Charge: investigation of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, possession of methamphetamine, unlawful delivery of methamphetamine and theft by receiving.
- 800 block of Figueroa Street. Attempt to break a car window reported.
- 200 block of North Fifth Avenue. Two vehicles’ tires slashed.
- 1800 block of Second Street. A 21-year-old man reportedly kicked a car door during an argument.
- 300 block of South Mill Street. Pumpkin reportedly smashed in the street.
- 600 block of Dahlia Street. Report of an unknown suspect throwing satellite dishes in the street.
- Taboo Lingerie, 1936 E. Isaacs Ave. Police arrested a transient man on investigation of shoplifting. Stolen items included pornographic DVD cases, a pink vibrator and Elegant Moments lingerie in the suspect’s possession.
Columbia County Sheriff
- Wolf Fork, Dayton. A bear was reported rummaging through several trash bins.