- L&G Ranch and Supply, 2930 Isaacs Avenue. Fraudulent use of account to purchase a coat and boots.
- 1200 block of Francis Avenue. Two women in their early 20s reported they took a pair of men home after a night of drinking. When the women woke up the men were gone, along with a laptop computer, cellphone and Xbox game system. The electronics were found hidden in a neighbor’s yard: the unidentified men were not.
- 600 block of Juniper Street, Friday. A 1987 Toyota 4Runner reported stolen.
- 000 block of North Columbia Street, Saturday. Hit and run involving unoccupied, parked vehicle: no injuries reported.
- Columbia County Sheriff
- Ameristar,533 W. Main St. Dayton. Vehicle backed into fuel pump: no injuries reported.
- Jeremy Roe, 30, 430 E. Oak St. Charge: investigation of robbery and second-degree theft.
- Dennis W. Sullivan, 1288 Tillamook St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of residential burglary, taking a motor vehicle without permission and second-degree theft.
- Zachary T. Koehler, 380 S. Fourth St., Saturday. Charge: investigation of second-degree theft.
- Sandra N. Lara, 25, 804 Daisy Lane, this morning. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Rebecca Baer, 23, 912 11th Street, College Place, Saturday. Charge: investigation of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, possession of methamphetamine, unlawful delivery of methamphetamine and theft by receiving.
- 800 block of Figueroa Street. Attempt to break a car window reported.
- 200 block of North Fifth Avenue. Two vehicles’ tires slashed.
- 1800 block of Second Street. A 21-year-old man reportedly kicked a car door during an argument.
- 300 block of South Mill Street. Pumpkin reportedly smashed in the street.
- 600 block of Dahlia Street. Report of an unknown suspect throwing satellite dishes in the street.
- Taboo Lingerie, 1936 E. Isaacs Ave. Police arrested a transient man on investigation of shoplifting. Stolen items included pornographic DVD cases, a pink vibrator and Elegant Moments lingerie in the suspect’s possession.
- Wolf Fork, Dayton. A bear was reported rummaging through several trash bins.
More like this story
0 free views left!