- 1700 block of Southeast Meadowbrook Boulevard. Reported theft of DVDs from vehicle.
- Walla Walla River Road, Milton-Freewater. Theft of mail from mailbox reported.
- Columbia County Sheriff’s Office gun range, Smith Hollow Road. Burglary: hearing protection reported stolen.
- Spokane and Alder streets, 7:50 p.m., Monday. Hit and run reported: damaged to unoccupied vehicle.
- Sandra N. Lara, 25, 804 Daisy Lane, Monday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- 100 block of Southeast Seventh Avenue, 8:25 a.m., Monday. Damage to vehicle from hit and run collision reported.
- 200 block of Southeast Mountain View Drive. A gate reportedly smashed.
- Super One Foods, 710 S. Ninth Ave. A woman reported she lost her wallet.
- Pioneer Middle School, 450 Bridge St. School officials reported an 11-year-old girl in possession of marijuana.
- 100 block of County Road 448, Monday. A UPS driver reported he was bitten in the leg by a blue-heeler type dog.
- 900 block of West Langdon Road, Friday. Dogs attacked two miniature horses, inflicting serious bite wounds to the legs and necks of the equids. One of the dogs suffered a blow to the head during the melee, according to Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office reports.
More like this story
4 free views left!