- 500 block of Ankeny Street. Home burglarized: suspects entered through broken window. Nothing reported missing.
- 700 block of Carrie Street. Wooden ladder reported stolen.
- 100 block of Boyer Drive. EBT card reported stolen: $500 taken from account.
- 1500 block of Clarence Street. Items reportedly stolen from an unlocked garage, including a skateboard, handsaw and other miscellaneous tools.
- 200 block of Southeast Sixth Street. Purse reported stolen f
- City Streets, Walla Walla, 3:47 a.m., this morning. Two men reportedly assaulted a 20-year-old man, who suffered a stab wound to his hand. He was treated at Providence St. Mary Medical Center.
- Columbia Middle School, 835 Maple St., Burbank. Two middle-school boys were allegedly engaging in fisticuffs in the school gymnasium.
- Isaacs and Wilbur avenues, 8:45 p.m., November 25. Hit and run in Albertson’s parking lot. Four witnesses identified suspect vehicle.
- Poplar and Colville Streets, 2:14 p.m., November 30. Two-vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
- Main and Palouse streets, 3:10 p.m., November 30. Rear-end collision: possible injuries reported with no transports.
- Caleb J. Quintal, 21, 10 Linden Drive, Milton-Freewater, this morning. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated following one-vehicle rollover.
- Corrie L. Dickens, 36, 317 S. Mill Street, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of second degree theft.
- State Route 125, Walla Walla, 4:50 a.m., Tuesday. Report of “a bicyclist in the area that is riding hazardously;” call transferred to Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office.
More like this story
4 free views left!