- Walla Walla County Public Health Building, 314 W. Main St., Thursday 10-10:15 a.m. While attendant was away, $89 was taken from petty cash drawer.
- 200 block of North E Street, Prescott, Nov. 25-30. Tack shed entered and two conchos from harness were cut off and taken.
- 200 block of North Touchet Road, Thursday morning. Theft of firewood reported.
- Kyle Robert Jamerson, 27. Charge: investigation of felony kidnapping, felony assault and felony possession of firearm.
- Jessica Nicole Lewis, 23, 1209 Umatilla St. Charge: investigation of felony possession of controlled substance.
- David Norman Polk, 55, 427 S.E. Eighth Ave. Charge: investigation of felony dealing of depiction of minor and felony possession of depictions of minor engaged in sexually explicit conduct.
- Dallas Smith, 31, city resident. Charge: investigation of city warrant.
- Michael Anthony Pena, 34, city resident. Charge: investigation of Oregon Parole Board felony warrant.
More like this story
4 free views left!