- 300 block of Lewis Peak Road, Waitsburg. Report of multiple burglaries to single property over several days.
- Ella-Quintana Lane. Tools, including a miter saw and a table saw, reportedly stolen from shed.
- 100 block of South Main Street. Tools reported stolen.
- 300 block of Dehaven Street. Items from unlocked vehicle.
- 000 block of North Columbia Street. Money reportedly stolen from business.
- 800 block of North Elizabeth Street. Coat reportedly stolen from a vehicle.
- Ferndale Road near Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Rocks and petrified wood from collection reported stolen: a hand truck was left at the scene.
- 1000 block of South Mill Street, 3:28 p.m., Tuesday. A motorist struck a parked car and a fence: no injuries reported.
- Michael A. Ramos, 18, 617 N. 11th Ave., Tuesday. Charge: investigation of first-degree robbery and second-degree assault.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- Morton Street and Second Avenue, 7:02 a.m. this morning. Vehicle versus pedestrian collision: one person taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center.
- South Fork Walla Walla River Road, Milton-Freewater. A woman reported she paid $1,500 for nine tons of hay that has not been delivered.
- Wayne Court, Burbank. A 20-year-old man was voluntarily taken by medics to Kadlec Medical Center after reportedly overdosing on methamphetamine.
More like this story
0 free views left!