Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Thursday unless otherwise noted.
- Blue Mountain Community Church, 928 Sturm St. Trailer taken from church grounds.
- Mercedes Marie Nickerson, 22, 210 NW Rose St. Charge: investigation of felony possession of heroin.
- Lester Dean Smith, 49, 984 Eagle Lane, College Place. Charge: investigation of felony possession of a controlled substance and felony possession and trafficking of stolen property.
- James Patrick Mathews, 32, 104 S. E St., Prescott. Charge: investigation of felony possession of a controlled substance and felony possession and trafficking of stolen property.
WW County Sheriff
- Abraham Ibarra Tapia, 19. Charge: investigation of criminal trespass.
- Gerald Gonzalez, 19. Charge: investigation of being a fugitive from another state.
Washington State Patrol
- Laura Minnick, 64, 2440 Middle Waitsburg Road. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Richard & Lees Cabinet Shop, 430 N.E. Eighth Ave., Friday. Rock through window.