Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Saturday, Sunday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 600 block of South Fourth Avenue. A nursing uniform and bottle of perfume reportedly stolen from mail.
- Rent-A-Center, 1759 Isaacs Ave. Store manager’s truck and a store delivery truck both damaged in apparent vehicle prowl: stereo faceplate reported stolen.
- Mill Creek Sports Complex, 111 N. Tausick Way. Attempted burglary.
- 200 block East Birch Street. Herodian theft reported: plastic baby Jesus stolen from Nativity yard decorations.
- 2400 block of Heritage Road. Collector reported coins and diamonds stolen.
- 400 block of Southeast Third Street. Cigarettes reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 000 block of Southeast Eight Street. Vehicle prowl: nothing reported taken.
- 700 block of Southeast Songbird Lane. Wallet reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 100 block of Southeast Sunny Drive. Vehicle prowls: nothing reportedly stolen.
- 400 block of Southeast Date Avenue. Coin purse reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 700 block of Northeast Fifth Street. Propane tanks reported stolen.
- 600 block of North Main Street. Tools and other items reported stolen from vehicle.
- 400 block of South Main Street. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 500 block of North Main Street. Center console reportedly stolen from vehicle.
Columbia County Sheriff
- Dayton High School, 614 S. Third St. Agriculture shop reportedly burglarized.
- Golden Horse Restaurant, 628 W. Main St. A 50-year-old man was cited for assaulting a 45-year-old man in a barroom altercation that allegedly started over who was, or was not, allowed to drive home.
Columbia County Sheriff
- Ryan Araya, Sunday. Charge: investigation of second-degree theft.
- Andrew Gatz, Sunday. Charge: investigation of burglary and driving while intoxicated.
- Chestnut Street and Second Avenue, 12:04 p.m., Saturday. Two vehicle collision: one driver cited for failure to stop at a red light. No injuries reported.
WW County Sheriff
- Lyons Ferry Road, 8.2 miles north of State Route 124. Truck and trailer reportedly off road due to icy conditions: no injuries reported.
- 2100 block Mill Creek Road. A recent California transplant struck a power pole after losing control of his vehicle due to icy road conditions.
- 2000 block of Parish Street. Report of four windows smashed and hood damaged on Chevrolet S-10 pickup.
- Reflections Salon, 1637 Isaacs Ave. Four windows reported broken and gang graffiti left on wall of building.