- 400 block of West Maple Street. Electronics, including computer and television, and hot water heater parts reported stolen from home.
- 200 block of Sunny Drive. Vehicle prowl: loose change and old cellphone reported stolen.
- 600 block of Southeast Magnoni Drive. Vehicle prowl.
- Highway 11, Milton-Freewater. Tires, radiator and two seats reported stolen.
- Highway 204, Weston. A package containing a used sewing machine reported stolen.
- 100 block of Lyons Ferry Road, Starbuck. Boat reported stolen.
- 8153 Mill Creek Road, 1:40 a.m., Monday. One vehicle off road: Police arrested a 17-year-old male on investigation of driving under the influence.
- Lower Waitsburg Road and U.S. Highway 12, 1:34 p.m., Monday. Two-vehicle collision: William H. Payne, 91, taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center.
- 00 block of Southwest Second Street. Hit and run collision involving unoccupied vehicle.
- Lance G. Rougeau, 20, Seattle, today. Charge: investigation of three counts of custodial assault.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- Rose and Colville Streets to Walla Walla General Hospital, 1:59 p.m., Monday. A 77-year-old man in a wheelchair was transported to Walla Walla General Hospital after he was stuck by a vehicle.
More like this story
0 free views left!