- 300 block of Valley Grove Road. A 9 mm pistol reported stolen from vehicle.
- 500 block of Prospect Avenue. Fraudulent credit card charges, totaling $234.99, reported.
- Winesap Road and Lewis Lane, Milton-Freewater. Report of stolen items being stored in the open.
- Lewis Lane, Milton-Freewater. A 1979 GMC Jimmy reported stolen from shop, along with other tools.
- 200 block of Southeast 19th Avenue. Window reported broken.
- 600 block of South Third Street, Dayton. Vandalism reported.
- 200 block of East Poplar Street. Police arrested a 41-year-old man for investigation of disorderly conduct after reportedly responding three times to reports of a “belligerent drunk guy,” on Poplar Street.
- Walla Walla County Jail, 300 W. Alder St., December 6. David N. Polk, arrested for investigation of child pornography, allegedly stabbed several cell mates with a plastic spork during an altercation shortly after Polk was booked into jail. According to a Walla Walla County Sheriff’s Office report, Polk told jail staff he was attempting to defend himself from four other inmates who had assaulted him. The other inmates told officers Polk was the aggressor, and had put one inmate in a headlock and stabbed him in the chest several times with the spork.
- Touchet Road North, Tuesday. A 59-year-old man who told police he fired a shotgun at suspected burglars earlier this month reported he found new bullet holes in his cabin and pump house walls.
More like this story
4 free views left!