Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 300 block of Northwest Seventh Avenue, Thursday. Tools taken.
- 1200 block of North Main Street, Thursday. Items from vehicle.
WW County Sheriff
- Shot fired at 00 block of Ransom Road Thursday 9:35 p.m. According to report, deputies investigated a case of reckless endangerment where one shot from a 45 caliber pistol was fired by Jacob W. Bradford, 23, of Walla Walla, who shot the pistol into a field after getting into an argument with his girlfriend. The investigation led to the confiscation of a .45-caliber pistol, which Bradford gave up to authorities. No arrests were made.
- Ninth Avenue and Orchard Street, Wednesday 11:25 a.m. Two vehicle and one wheelchair, non-injury. Vehicle was making right turn onto Ninth Avenue when it sideswiped a motorized wheelchair at the crosswalk corner. The driver pulled over to check on wheelchair occupant, and while doing so his car was rear ended by another vehicle. No injuries were reported.
WW County Sheriff
- Heritage Road near Myra Road, Thursday 1 p.m. Single vehicle with minor injuries. Rebecca Roth Brown, 21, was reported to have driven off the road and into a ditch. No cause was determined for accident. Roth was taken to Providence St. Mary Medical Center where she was treated an released. She was also cited for not wearing a seat belt.
- North Elizabeth Street and Northeast Fifth Avenue, Thursday 4:50 p.m. Two vehicle, non-injury, hit-and-run at intersection.
- North Elizabeth near Northeast Fifth Avenue, Thursday. Two vehicle, hit-and-run of parked vehicle.
- 1600 block of East Alder Street, Thursday 10:28 p.m. Window damaged by pellet gun.
- 100 block of West Broadway, Thursday. Graffiti on two separate residences.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 500 block of South Fourth Street, Thursday 10:40 p.m. Juveniles throwing snowballs at passing vehicles.