- 400 block of North Fourth Avenue. A 1986 Chevrolet Blazer reported stolen: vehicle later recovered.
- 900 block of West Langdon Road. Front tire and wheel reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 600 block of Southwest First Street. Vehicle prowl: nothing reported stolen.
- 300 block of Southeast Third Street. Television reported stolen from apartment.
- 1100 block of Northeast C Street. Vehicle reported stolen.
- 700 block of South College Avenue. Burglary reported.
- 900 block of Parallel Street. Vehicle prowl reported.
- 700 block of Northeast Sixth Avenue. Loose change reported stolen from vehicle.
- 100 block of North Columbia Street. Coffee pot reported stolen from vehicle.
- Willow Lane, Milton-Freewater. FM transmitter reported stolen from vehicle.
- West Crockett Road, Milton-Freewater. Roughly $20 in loose change reported stolen from vehicle.
- Locust Road, Milton-Freewater. Report of vehicle prowl in progress.
- Highway 339, Milton-Freewater. A woman reported her daughter beat her up.
- Sunquist Road, Milton-Freewater, 5:39 p.m., Saturday. Vehicle versus tractor collision: no injuries reported.
- Peter E. Alexander, 32, 1201 Figueroa St., Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Robert L. Stacy, 48, 640 Rocky Road, Friday. Charge: investigation of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Julie M. Look, 52, Sandpoint, Idaho, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Gregory L. Muir, 54, 11 Boyer Ave., Friday. Charge: investigation of driving while intoxicated.
- Frog Hollow Road near Beet Road. Gang graffiti reported.
- 200 block of Southeast Fourth Street. Graffiti reported.
- 400 block of Southeast Fifth Street. House reportedly egged.
- 200 block of Southeast Valley Drive. Graffiti on vehicle.
- 000 block of Southeast Ash Avenue. Graffiti on wall near Kiwanis Park.
- 400 block of South Seventh Avenue. Two, 11-year-old Garrison Middle School students “continued to exchange harassment over social media,” through the holidays.
- 132 Drumheller St., Saturday. Police arrested a 32-year-old woman and a 33-year-old man after responding to noise complaints multiple times. According to police spokesman Tim Bennett, officers issued warnings for noise level violations twice, before responding to a disturbance call at the same location. The 33-year-old man reportedly confronted police and used foul language, and called for someone to bring him a bat. He then allegedly attempted to assault a police officer, who used a flashlight in self-defense. The 32-year-old woman then “lunged at” the officer, and was Tasered by a second officer. The man became more confrontational, and was also Tasered. Both were arrested for misdemeanor disorderly conduct.
- Walla Walla Airport, 45 Terminal Loop, Wednesday. Security workers discovered a .270-caliber rifle round in a woman’s luggage.
- Lawson Street, Milton-Freewater. A woman reported “there is a man on her doorstep. on his hands and knees saying ‘help me.’” The caller reported she was holding a loaded pistol. Deputies from Walla Walla and Umatilla counties responded to the location but were unable to locate the suspect.
More like this story
0 free views left!