When: Monday and Tuesday. Monday meeting starts at 9:30 a.m. and recesses at noon. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m.. Tuesday workshop begins at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Labor: Approve clarification to memorandum of agreement relevant to labor agreement between the county sheriff, county commissioners and Commissioned Deputies Association. Also approve memorandum of agreement relevant to the labor agreement between the county and the union representing the Corrections employees.
- Human services: Award contract for remodel of planned Community Services Center to be located at county Human Services Department building at 1520 Kelly Place.
- Roads: Open bids for emulsified asphalt and hot mix used by county Road Department.
- Public works: Award contract or contracts for chemical vegetative control products.
- County administrator: Informal meeting with county elected officials to continue discussion in regards to proposed county administrator position.
- Workshop: Reports and miscellaenous business.