- MARINA: Learned Port Manger Jennie Dickenson submitted the first part of annual planning documents to the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Dickinson told commissioners she is submitting a real estate application to the Corps for infrastructure for rental cabins the concessionaire wants to place at the marina. The Port will also request a blanket consideration for the site for cultural resource evaluation requirements.
- PCC RAILROAD: Discussed the DeWitt right of way lease. Dickinson said Dewitt seems to be willing to accept the compromise approved by commissioners in January.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Hear marketing presentation and discuss planning and site improvements.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Heard a maintenance report from Port administrative assistant Amber Phinney. Learned Flynn Electric will not renew its lease. Another tenant is interested in renting the Flynn Electric building along with the space recently occupied by David Gloor. The office building formerly occupied by the County Engineer's office has been shown recently to a prospective renter.
- REMODEL PROJECT: Voted to award bid for remodeling the Port office conference room to Shane Robbins. Robbins submitted the lowest of three bids, $10,143. Other bidders were Myrick Construction and JDL Construction. All bidders are from Dayton. Unanimous.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Signed a professional services agreement with Stenkamp Architecture of Richland to design landscaping and work with West End irrigation District and the city of Dayton to provide irrigation for a crop on the site and for the landscaping. Unanimous.
- MARKETING PLAN: Voted to continue an agreement with P-Chelle International to work on a marketing plan and recruitment. The amount of compensation will be 50 percent of what was paid in 2011. Unanimous.