When: Wednesday, 10 a.m.
Where: Commission Room, Courthouse
- PUBLIC WORKS: Discuss Courthouse handicap door project, and Starbuck Bridge.
- RESOLUTIONS: Consider resolutions regarding risk management policy, Starbuck overlay public works project, and declaring as surplus various county property.
- COURTHOUSE: Meet with Bill Graham of the Courthouse Restoration Committee.
- SHOW WORKS: Discuss software program called "Show Works" with extension agent Paul Carter.
- PUBLIC HEALTH: Discuss environmental health and personal health matters with Public Health director.
- WATERSHED: Hear update by Cathy Schaeffer of the Walla Walla Watershed Management Partnership.
- VETERANS: Meet with the Veteran's Relief Board to discuss miscellaneous items.
- COUGARS: Discuss letter of support for increased cougar harvesting.
- ALTC: Consider appointing Barbara Gibson to the Aging and Longterm Care board.