Members of the Dixie School Board are Javin Berg, Judy Skillings, Richard Berrier, Kelly Dabulskis and Gene Wilks. With all present Monday the board:
- REPORTS: Learned there is a ski trip Thursday and a playground safety session will be scheduled soon.
- IMPROVEMENT PLAN: Reviewed and approved the school improvement plan. Unanimous.
- BOOKS: Approved using two books recently published by Fort Walla Walla Museum as part of the curriculum. Unanimous.
- FINANCIAL: Learned January enrollment was 26 students in K-5, and seven in preschool. The General Fund balance is $155,294 and the transportation fund is $45,880.
- PERSONNEL: Approved updating the salary schedule to reflect the change from hourly wage to annual salary for the district's business manager. Unanimous.
- POLICIES: Approved policies related to program compliance, excused and unexcused absences, release of resident students and cellphones. Also approved first reading of policy related to board member resignation and vacancy. Unanimous for all.