- PUBLIC WORKS: Discussed Courthouse handicap door project. Work is being done to install a device to allow one of the doors on the first floor outside the Sheriff's Office to open with a button. Also heard an update on the Starbuck Bridge project.
- RESOLUTIONS: Passed resolutions regarding risk management policy, Starbuck overlay public works project, and declaring as surplus various county properties. Unanimous for all.
- COURTHOUSE: Bill Graham of the Courthouse Restoration Committee was present to discuss a previous proposal to install a doorway between the courtroom and the District Court office. However, the idea has been dropped, because the court will be moving to a building owned by the Port of Columbia. The building was formerly occupied by the county engineer's office.
- WATERSHED: Heard update by Cathy Schaeffer of the Walla Walla Watershed Management Partnership.
- VETERANS: Discussed rewriting policy and the structure of the Veteran's Relief Board.
- COUGARS: Approved sending a letter to the state Department of Fish and Wildlife supporting increased cougar harvesting. The agency is seeking public comment on proposed changes in game regulations. Unanimous.
- JUVENILE CONTRACT: Approved a new contract with Juvenile Justice for housing juvenile delinquents. The contract reflects an increase in the daily charge. Unanimous.